Beginning in the 2020 season and beyond, all officials in the SLOA will have passed a criminal background check which is valid for five years. The Southern Lacrosse Officials Association prides itself on safety and protecting the players in every asset of the sport.
To complete your background check, please make sure that you follow EVERY step listed below.
- Download, print, and complete these forms:
• Authorization and Release Form
• Background Check Response Form
- Provide the agency you intend to use with the SLOA authorization code: #9000017493.
- Email a copy of your fingerprinting receipt, Authorization and Release form, and Background Check Response form to Melinda Basler at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fax (410.296.2158) or mail them to the Baltimore County Public Schools office:
6901 Charles St.
Towson, MD 21204
- Once you receive your card from BCPS, scan or take a picture of your card and email it to Scott Miller.
The following information is for you knowledge and will assist you in completing the background check: